Pages

Wednesday 31 March 2021

Camp thank you letter

Task description: For this task we had to think of someone who helped us during camp. I decided to write my letter to Miss Tuia because she was my camp teacher and she made sure I had lots of fun and looked after me. Please check out my letter below. 



 Leon
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
1072



Miss Sarah Tuia
130 Pt England Road
Pt England
Auckland
1072


Wednesday 31st March 2021


Dear Miss Sarah Tuia 


I want to thank you for helping me through the whole of camp. You would always try to make everyone feel welcome and will make everything fun for everyone. You were the best camp teacher leader. It was very fun!I appreciate it.


I am grateful for you helping me clean the tents at the end of camp. I would have not been able to do it without your help. The tent looked very clean and tidy. 


I am thankful for you teaching me the camp concert dance. Our dance was cool as. Thank you so much. It was very fun. I appreciate everything you did for me. 


Yours sincerely, 


Leon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.